Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Don't focus on getting rich; focus on getting better.

A young man once asked an old successful businessman, "Sir, what is the secret to your wealth?"

The old man smiled and replied, "When I was young, I did not focus on becoming rich. I focused on becoming useful. I learned new skills, read books, improved my character, built relationships, and worked on myself every day. Over time, opportunities came looking for me, and wealth followed."

Many people want the rewards, but few are willing to become the person capable of handling those rewards.

Think about it: If someone gives you one million dollars today, but you lack wisdom, discipline, financial knowledge, and self-control, how long will that money last?

But if you become knowledgeable, disciplined, skilled, and wise, even if you lose everything, you can build it all again.

The real asset is not the money in your bank account; it is the person you have become.

Instead of asking, "How can I get rich quickly?" start asking yourself:

"How can I become better today than I was yesterday?"

Read more. Learn more. Improve your communication. Develop your skills. Strengthen your faith. Build your character. Become more disciplined.

Because when you become better, you become more valuable. And when you become more valuable, opportunities, influence, and wealth begin to follow you.

Question:

If money were taken away from you today, would the person you have become be enough to build it all back again?

Think about it.

Don't focus on getting rich; focus on getting better. Riches may come and go, but the value you build within yourself can create wealth over and over again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Why Are Our Youths Getting Addicted? Let's Talk. Quick question before you scroll: if you had to name ONE thing pulling young people ...